Hi,

I was creating tables with more or less columns with their index. When I try
to created one of these tables I was sent the next message:

EXCEPTION java.sql.SQLEXCEPTION:Invalid argument value, message from server
"Two many key part specified. Max 16 parts allowed".

The query to create this table is as follows:

CREATE TABLE FASE(
ID INT AUTO_INCREMENT NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY,
Field_1 char(6),
Field_2 char(6),
Field_3 char(6),
Field_4 INT,
Field_5 Date,
Field_6 char(6),
Field_7 INT,
Field_8 INT,
Field_9 Date,
Field_10 char(6),
Field_11 Date,
Field_12 char(6),

INDEX(ID, Field_1, Field_2,Field_3,.... Field_23)
)

I was supossed the maximum number of index was 32.

Am I wrong? This message didn't tell me this? If not, what does it tell me?

Thanks in advanced.

Eli

SetFile                                                 DATABASE FACTORY

- Aplicaciones a Medida en FileMaker Pro ( Windows y Macintosh )

    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    <www.setfile.com/es>    TEL 93 238 56 00

             FileMaker Inc es miembro del BSA ( 900 211 048)
                        SetFile - FSA Partners