Dear ALL

I am Nick, I come from Taiwan company - EC-SERVER~~
I have two WEB SERVER to make load balance. Both of the WEB SERVER was installed mysql~~

I used the mount NFS instruction the storage spaces in linux.
At the same time,WEB's Data and mysql's data both in NFS paration~
modify mysql.server ==> datadir=/usr/local/mysql/var to datadir=/apache/mysql/var
Two Mysql access the same database at the same time~~
but when I proceed the OLTP ~~ database display error message~~
Can you tell me??? Why two Mysql can't access the same database ???
Do you have any solution about above situation?
Thanks very much ~~

Nick

System Engineer Nick

EC-Server.com.,Inc.

Tel: 886+2+27006611#607

Fax: 886+2+27006612
mail:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

9F-1 , No.380 , Sec.1 , Fu-Shin  S. Rd.,1.6, Taipei  ,Taiwan.