+------------------+--------+----------+--------------------------------
----------------+

+------------------+--------+----------+--------------------------------
----------------+
| xxxxxxxxxx.users | repair | info     | Found wrong stored record at
99472540          |
| xxxxxxxxxx.users | repair | warning  | Number of rows changed from
3658536 to 3658513 |
| xxxxxxxxxx.users | repair | status   | OK

+------------------+--------+----------+--------------------------------
----------------+

I don't want any inconsistency between my servers. This error is
reported on the master.

I was thinking of dumping the masters data and the slaves data and
performing a diff on each dump.
Then add the 23 rows.

But diffing 8 million rows will take a lot of memory. Is there a better
way?

Does the "wrong stored record at 99472540" indicate a block position can
and can I start the diff from there?

- Dathan Vance Pattishall
  - Sr. Programmer and mySQL DBA for FriendFinder Inc.
  - http://friendfinder.com/go/p40688