Movil: 591-715-29967
Fax: 591-2-2123975

"James M Kupernik" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
17/09/2003 21:01
Por favor, responda a
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Para
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc

Asunto
RE: /etc/my.cnf config file doesn`t exist on my system

you just need to restart mysql now as long as you put the file into
/etc/my.cnf

shutdown mysql: mysqladmin -u root -p shutdown

start: safe_mysqld &

The file never installed from me from the RPM either, i had to manually
copy
it in, yet the server will work without it.

Hope that helps.

Jamie