On Fri, Sep 19, 2003 at 02:12:02PM -0700, Hsiu-Hui Tseng wrote:
> Hello,
>
> When I do a explain on a query, I got the following:
> +-----------------------------------------------------+
> | Comment                                             |
> +-----------------------------------------------------+
> | Impossible WHERE noticed after reading const tables |
>
> does this say that my query is using Primary key?

It says that MySQL doesn't believe the query you've asked makes
sense.

You could try posting the query here in the hopes that someone will
provide a more detailed answer...

Jeremy
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  |  http://jeremy.zawodny.com/

MySQL 4.0.15-Yahoo-SMP: up 5 days, processed 222,651,539 queries (435/sec. avg)