From: Jeremy Zawodny [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 2:11 PM
To: Misao
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: InnoDB, Replication, and Data warehouse: Oil, Water, and
little floating plastic men

On Mon, Sep 22, 2003 at 06:09:22PM -0700, Misao wrote:
*snip*

How does it make this claim?

*snip*

Have you considered running separate instances of MySQL, one for each
database?

*snip*

Sure you can.  Use the mysqlbinlog tool.  It has a "-d" argument that
will
only show queries from the given database.

Jeremy
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  |  http://jeremy.zawodny.com/

MySQL 4.0.15-Yahoo-SMP: up 10 days, processed 392,383,279 queries
(417/sec. avg)