I have CocoaMySQL running on my G4 Powerbook Mac OS 10.2.6, and I'm using it
with a table imported from a 29MB .csv file. This database is a list of
names and info and I am able to search quickly to look up names and emails
and also able to import .csv files to this table with no trouble.

The problem I'm having is if I want to edit some of the emails or names the
table seems to be re-loading after the field is edited. I'll double click on
the field and edit it and as soon as I click on another row it will start
"working".

I have verified that the following options in CocoaMySQL preferences are
disabled:

"reload table after editing a row"
"reload table after adding a row"
"reload table after removing a row"

The table does seem to be reloading itself after I edit or add/remove a row.
Maybe these preferences in the CocoaMySQL are somehow not taking effect?
I'd like to be able to edit the field data in CocoaMySQL and go on and edit
another one without having to wait for the whole table to reload.. takes
about 10 minutes each time.

I appreciate any help offered. Thank you!

Bobby
[EMAIL PROTECTED]