Hi all. I am needing to do a backup of two smalldatabases, both live on
the same server and under the same Mysql binary installation...

I would like to back them up, dump them into a file(s), make my move,
install the same database, and then restore/load this dumped
information
back into the new database.

I am using mysql-max 4.0.13 on HP-UX 11.00, 64 bit... I am also using
some InnoDB tables...

Is it as simple as doing mysqldumps and taring/zipping up those files?
If so, how do I load these files back into the new database?

Thanks

                        Please Note
The information in this E-mail message is legally privileged
and confidential information intended only for the use of the
individual(s) named above. If you, the reader of this message,
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
you should not further disseminate, distribute, or forward this
E-mail message. If you have received this E-mail in error,
please notify the sender. Thank you