From: "Alejandro Javier Pomeraniec" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2003 13:22
Subject: Re: deleting mysql users

> Thanks !!
>
> Do you happen to know why mysql decided not to erase those users??
>

> On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 17:07:12 +0300
> Victoria Reznichenko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Alejandro Javier Pomeraniec <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > Whenever i create a database user using GRANT command, mysql add a
register inside the user table in mysql database. I've noticed that if i use
REVOKE to revoke all privileges from that user, mysql does not delete the
register from user table, but denies every permission for that user. What if
i want to delete a user from user table? Should i delete it manually? is
that safe?

> > Yes, you should delete user manually. Don't forget about FLUSH
PRIVILEGES.

https://order.mysql.com/?ref=ensita