Hi Group,
I'm requesting feedback - should I use MyISAM or Innodb tables, or a
mix? My database (currently in Sybase) typically gets no larger than 50
gigs, but 99% of the data is in one table.

(The app is an cleanroom monitoring system, we collect 3-5,000 records a
minute from environmental sensors that are installed in cleanrooms.) The
data in this big table is never updated, and very, very rarely deleted.
We just add it and later users select it to display parts of it. What we
need most are fast queries and fast inserts.

What would be better for performance and maintenance- all MyISAM tables?
INNODB tables? Or a mix?

Thanks!
Holly