Hello all,

The referencial integrity control donīt apply to a simple table, do it? So,
I saw itīs good to do it use InnoDB table type. Whatīs your opinion about
it? Is it the only and the best way to apply refericial integrity?

My DB is growing, and growing, and Iīm very concerned about my host
limitions of disk usage. So...

Another question: postgreeSQL has a SQL command called VACUUM, which
optimize and reduce the tableīs used space disk. I discover for mySQL the
commands "OPTIMIZE TABLE" and "ANALYZE TABLE", but both donīt run on InnoDB.
My question are: are these commands similar to VACUUM? Whatīs the
difference? How can I run on InnoDB?

Very thanks for any light...

Leonardo Rodrigues