I have moved our database from Access to MySQL, but I did leave same structure.
Problem is that in our business we deal with companies that have multiple
branches so having it like we have now with sub queries and subforms that have
to look up info from 3 tables to give me one record of contact information just
does not work anymore. Too many forms with subforms create huge performance
problems.
Anyone can point me to a good reading material (on the web or in print) that
would give me ideas how to deal with this overcomplicated way of handling client
data?
Thanx,
Apolinaras "Apollo" Sinkevicius
Carmel Music & Entertainment, LLC
 web-site:  http://carmelme.com
Having an event in Chicago, or would you like to bring Chicago entertainment
to your event? Give Carmel Music & Entertainment a call for the finest
entertainment available in Chicago.