Read up on database normalization. (do a search on
your favorite search engine) It will give you an
appreciation of storing related pieces of info in
different tables. Though you shouldn't need a series
of forms to access the data (most of the time) - this
has more to do with your programming logic. With a
strong understanding of normalization you'll be able
to structure your forms to get the info you want.

Here's a great site with examples of different data
models. Not all are complete, but a great start and a
great source for ideas.
http://www.databaseanswers.com/

olinux

--- "Apollo (Carmel Entertainment)"