Hi,

Yes, I have configured MySQL users as well.
Anyway, I have a user who is allowed from anywhere.

I have no other idea. The problem must be the firewall somehow, because if I switch it
off, everything is ok. But when I switch it back on (with port 3306 opened) my MySQL
server becomes unreachable from outside.
That's why I asked that MySQL used other ports than 3306.

Thanks,
        niel