At 12:48 PM +1100 10/27/03, Clive Luk wrote:
Hi paul,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I have revoke all the privileges and ran

grant all privileges on testdb.* to [EMAIL PROTECTED];

and i login as testuser and i have confirm with select Current_user(); that
i am a testuser;

and i can still select on mysql.user.

just an info.

select * from mysql.user where user='testuser';

| localhost | testuser | xxxxxxxxxxxxx | N           | N           | N
| N           | N           | N         | N           | N             | N
| N         | N          | N               | N          | N          | N
| N          | N                     | N                | N            | N
0 |           0 |               0 |

any clue?

What does SELECT * FROM mysql.db WHERE User='testuser' show?

Cheers, Clive

--
Paul DuBois, Senior Technical Writer
Madison, Wisconsin, USA