Tell them Yahoo, Google and others use mysql in the order of power > 50
servers.

50-1000 servers actually.

So, with all the great talent @ Yahoo / Google as well as these 2
companies being profitable maybe some things in life are really 2 good
to be true.

Usually no brain-er debates are the best way to win with managers.

- Dathan Vance Pattishall
  - Sr. Programmer and mySQL DBA for FriendFinder Inc.
  - http://friendfinder.com/go/p40688