It's because you forgot to put the new cover sheet on your TPS (transaction per
second, in this case) report....

Did you get the memo?

Similar thing happened to my college... they doubled their tuition over 5 years
because as the president of the univeristy put it, 'good colleges are expensive'....

I'll send you that memo....

:D

Dan Greene