Using Redhat linux 7.3 with an ext3 FS.

Incidentally, I've just manually restarted mysql (which drops all
in-progress processes), and it seems that the problem "takes a while to
show" (i.e. there's a period after a restart that things seem to go along
fine, then it all comes undone). I also should note that the database is
being written to almost-constantly (it's being used as an apache logger
process via mod_log_sql).

-dan

--
Regards,

Dan Goodes  :  Systems Programmer  :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Help support PlanetMirror - Australia's largest Internet archive
by signing up for PlanetMirror Premium : http://planetmirror.com