* William IT
> How do I know that User "USER1" already login to Mysql?

SHOW PROCESSLIST will list all connections and the corresponding user.

> I am creating multiuser program and need to set only one User Name uses at
> same time. If there is 3 users that my login as User1, User2 and User3.

In general a "multiuser program" means multiple users sharing the same data,
and this is the default behaviour for mysql (and other databases). If you
don't want this, but rather want each user to have separate sets of data,
you have to implement this in your application.

--
Roger