That's new for 4.0? Hadn't noticed it... Anyway, it's set to 0 so there is
no limit to exceed.
Also, we aren't getting the error messages ALL the time, they start to
appear after a day or two and gets more and more frequent untill I restart
mysql. Any other ideas?

-- Henrik

gerald_clark skrev:
> Are you sure you are net exceeding the setting for
> maximum connections per hour for that user?
>
> Henrik Skotth wrote:
>
>>Hi!
>>
>>What I meant was that even if there are currently only two user
>>connections being used, and the limit is 300, we still get the "already
more than max_user_connections" error...

>>-- Henrik
>>
>>gerald_clark skrev:

>>server starts to refuse connections, saying

>>really only one or two active connections and our max_user_connections
is 300. I have to take down and restart the server to solve the problem,
and it keeps happening over and over again every few days...