You are taking the INNER JOIN with caddrescontactperson.

Presumably, you need something like this:

  Select A.DepartmentName,A.Address,P.Postcode,P.cityname,
  CP.firstname
  from caddress A,cpostinfo P

 left Join   CContactPerson CP
   on CP.ID =1001
 left join   caddresscontactperson CACP
   on CACP.ContactpersonID=CP.ID and CACP.AddressID=A.ID
 left join   ccontactinfo CCI
   on  CACP.ID=CCI.AddressContactPersonID
       and CCI.AddressID=-1  and CCI.ContactInfoTypeID=1

  where A.ID=10 and A.PostInfoID=P.ID