Mikael:

Thanks - I must have missed that in the create table docs - I did look there
first - honest!

And you are correct - in that the timestamp is too much precision, and
unfortunately due to the thousands of distributed apps that access this DB,
I cannot modify all the queries - oh well, guess it is just better to write
a cron to modify the bad data :)

Thanks for the info!

--
Cheers