From: "Director General: NEFACOMP" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "abaid al-mutairy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2003 13:43
Subject: Re: MyODBC and MySQL 4.1

I know how to grant privileges but the problem is with the password type of
mysql 4.1.0

After granting privileges using GRANT (in 4.1.0), I can only login using the
mysql client. But I can't use the same username and password for logging in.
Nor MyODBC will succeed.
But c:\mysql\bin\mysql.exe will login without any problem.

I think it's a compatibility issue.

Thanks
Emery