We have discovered that a small number of transactions appear to have
been omitted from the replication process.  The input and output
binlogs have been saved and I plan to write a program to compare them
to determine which transactions were not replicated.  At this point,
we are expecting to find an error with our processing, but I need to
determine which transactions must be resubmitted.

I wondered if anyone has already written such a comparison program.  If
not, I'll be busy writing one.  Let me know if it would be useful to
anyone else.

--
Lloyd Kvam
Venix Corp.