I have a problem using mysqlhotcopy. Everything was fine until I recently
moved to a different server. Old one was running mysql 4.0.15 on FreeBSD
4.8, new is mysql 4.0.16 on FreeBSD 4.9.

The error returned is "No tables to hot-copy at
/usr/local/bin/mysqlhotcopy line 379."

I ran w/ --debug and here is the result...

mysqlhotcopy drew /storedarea/drew -u alloweduser -p notpostedhere --debug
Filtering tables with '(?-xism:.*)'
$VAR1 = [
          {
            'src' => 'drew',
            'raid_dirs' => [],
            'tables' => [],
            'files' => [
                         'homework.MYD',
                         'homework.MYI',
                         'homework.frm',
                         'teacher.MYD',
                         'teacher.MYI',
                         'teacher.frm',
                         'users.MYD',
                         'users.MYI',
                         'users.frm'
                       ],
            't_regex' => '.*',
            'target' => '/storedarea/drew'
          }
        ];
No tables to hot-copy at /usr/local/bin/mysqlhotcopy line 379.

Here is a show tables from the terminal...
mysql> show tables;
+----------------+
| Tables_in_drew |
| homework       |
| teacher        |
| users          |
3 rows in set (0.00 sec)

I would greatly appreciate some help here.
Thanks.
Lewis