Does this mean that I must make all of my web sites non-commercial?
(since I use mySQL as my main DBMS)
This was sarcastic, not real question aiming the next sentence

MySQL> "You need a license if you sell a product designed specifically for use with MySQL or that requires the MySQL server to function at all. This is true whether or not you provide MySQL for your client as part of your product distribution."

If I get GPLicensed mySQL I can distribute it (according to GPL) with my commercial (even non GPL) product or with anything I like if I don't merge it with my project or similar which is mentioned in GPL.

Ivan