"You need a license if you sell a product designed specifically for use with MySQL or that requires the MySQL server to function at all. This is true whether or not you provide MySQL for your client as part of your product distribution."

Does this mean that I must make all of my web sites non-commercial? (since I use mySQL as my main DBMS)

This part is surely not covered by GPL. Especially because GPL doesn't
cover commercial aspect of software.

GPL > Our General Public Licenses are designed to make sure that you
GPL > have the freedom to distribute copies of free software
GPL > (and charge for this service if you wish),

According to this I can even redistribute mySQL under the terms of GPL
and even to get money from such business. Which doesn't comply with
the text from the mySQL's website...

Ivan