It's funny you should mention that thread, as it's what peaked my curiosity.

Everyone on the SQLBase forums reckons that NetWare has this limit. The reason I'm asking for
clarification is that the post in the "InnoDB in Production" thread did not mention how the InnoDB
table space was split up (and I'm not sure that raw partitions for InnoDB are supported on NetWare).

Regards,

Chris