Hi!

I would like to remind people that if you want to move an InnoDB database
between Unix and Windows, you have to consider the following:

http://www.innodb.com/ibman.php#Moving

"
On Windows InnoDB stores the database names and table names internally
always in lower case. To move databases in a binary format from Unix to
Windows or from Windows to Unix you should have all table and database names
in lower case. A convenient way to accomplish this is to add on Unix the
line

set-variable=lower_case_table_names=1

to the [mysqld] section of your my.cnf before you start creating your
tables. On Windows the setting 1 is the default.
"

That is, the best solution for portability is to have the database and table
names always in lower case. Setting globally
set-variable=lower_case_table_names=1 is a convenient way to accomplish
this.

Best regards,

Heikki Tuuri
Innobase Oy
http://www.innodb.com
Foreign keys, transactions, and row level locking for MySQL
InnoDB Hot Backup - hot backup tool for InnoDB which also backs up MyISAM
tables

Order MySQL technical support from https://order.mysql.com/