I am working on an application for both windows and linux that will be used as both a stand alone desktop application and as a client server application. For the users who are using it as a standalone product I want to embed MySQL into my program so the users don't have to install MySQL to use it. My question is how much larger is the distribution going to be by Embedding MySQL and were can I read more about embedding MySQL? I am planing on doing my development with Borland Kylix, and C++ Builder.

Chris W