First let me state that this is not a question where a valid answer is to
SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=0... (no, its not *that* question..)

I have noticed that mysqldump includes the database name in foreign key
specifications within CREATE TABLEs. This is causing a bit of grief as I
would like to reimport such a dumped data set with a *different* database
name (multiple instances of a data set being created for development, qa,
and ua purposes..) Is there any way to modify this behaviour? I would
prefer not to have to modify a mysqldump'ed file to have it reimported (at
all!)

In addition, is there a known bug with 3.23.58 where reading bulk queries
is very slow? (i.e., mysql FOODB < foodb.dump.) Ever since upgrading (on
FreeBSD 5.2-RC1) this is horrendously slow. Almost NO cpu time is consumed
by any process involved, and both server/client processes are often in
state 'S' (sleeping for less than 20 seconds.) This also occurs when using
a client running on a linux machine to feed data to the aforementioned
mysqld on the FreeBSD host. I'm about to break up my dumps into
table-specific files so that I can use LOAD DATA INFILE to help work
around this problem.

    -mike