you can still do a dump and restore, it works nicely. I think the
problem is that he users table changed. I have a 4.1 server running, i
just do a dump and restore from the old server to the new one. and added
the --old-password option.

Hope this helps!

--

 |____  _____ ____   _    |Victor Medina M                   |