Currently I am using UNIX_TIMESTAMP() in my INSERTS, just the idea came to me
that maybe I could use a MySQL function as a default for a field. Too bad
MySQL doesn't allow it though......

Thanks for your reply though =)

Oh and yeah, I knew the int(10) was for the display length ;p

--
Keith Bussey

Mana Internet Solutions, Inc.
Chief Technology Manager