On 9 Jan 2004 at 15:33, Roger Baklund wrote:

> * Rory McKinley
> [...]
> * Odhiambo Washington
> >> I have a query that executes well when run on MySQL-4.x, but not 3.23.x:
> [...]
> > I can't see what is throwing the syntax error..p'raps I am just
> > being dense.
>
> "Note that INNER JOIN syntax allows a join_condition only from MySQL 3.23.17
> on. The same is true for JOIN and CROSS JOIN only as of MySQL 4.0.11. "

> > Try this query and see if it still throws the same error:
> >
> > SELECT popbox.local_part, popbox.password_hash, popbox.domain_name,
> > CONCAT(domain.path,'/',popbox.mbox_name) AS path
> > FROM popbox, domain
> > WHERE popbox.domain_name = domain.domain_name
>
> That should do it. :)
>
> --
> Roger

Oh well of course..if you're actually going to refer to the fine manual instead of
blundering around in the dark...then you will get an answer a lot more quickly....but
is it
as much fun ? :)

Sometimes I am just too dense for words...

Rory McKinley
Nebula Solutions
+27 82 857 2391
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"There are 10 kinds of people in this world,
those who understand binary and those who don't" (Unknown)