mark wrote (1/9/2004):
On Friday 09 January 2004 01:44 pm, Diana Soares wrote:

From the manual, check:

* the file must be on the server
* you must specify the full pathname to the file (ok, you did this)
* you must have the FILE privilege

Ahhh! Misunderstood that one. Got it, now. Thanks.

Still don't understand why grant doesn't work with 3.23, and why I have to do an update to the user table to give the correct permissions. The docs *seem* to say that grant works, as of 3.22

mark

GRANT does work in 3.23. Is that in reference to your earlier question from 1/6?