Hi

I've got a master and a slave both at 3.23.49.  I've been running
replication for the last 3 months and all of a sudden I've got queries
failing on the slave with duplicate entries (error 1062).  From the
documentation all I can figure out is that there's a possibility I might be
using different character sets on databases.  How do I check what the
default character set is?

Failing that... any other areas that might cause a similar problem.  I've
already tried set slave skip....

Rgds

Mike
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Live Life in Broadband
www.telewest.co.uk

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Statements and opinions expressed in this e-mail may not represent those of the
company. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the
sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.