I've been asking around for awhile without a solution to this problem and thought I'd
post it here perhaps some one will know of a script that will help.

I need to have emails sunmitted to a database field but more to the point I need to
have the attachment stripped and added to MySQL. People will be mailing in Word
documents and pdf files that I need to be inserted into the database. I'm assuming
there has to be a script that I can run that will strip the attachment, convert to
text file, and insert into the database.

Anyone heard or know of anything?

Thanks