Right having just got to grips with the mysqldump command, I would like to be able to know how to import the database back in to MySQL should anything happen to my PC.

Does mysqlimport have to be done in the command line window like mysqldump, and if so, how? It's just that I tried to import stating terminated, enclosed, escaped, etc and by the time I had come to list the db name to import in to and the path to the file I wish to import, the window wouldn't let me type anymore. Why? Did it get as bored as I did?

What syntax do you people out there use?

Mat