Hi,

Sergei Golubchik wrote:

Hi!

On Jan 13, Kurt Haegeman wrote:

Hi,

When trying to create a fulltext index on my large table, I get the following error:

ERROR 1034 (HY000): 121 when fixing table

Sorry, I still cannot repeat this :(

Could you try to create a smaller test case ?
I would expect that you need only a few rows from your table for this
bug to appear. (of course, finding these exact rows in your gigabytes
could be not easy :)

Regards,
Sergei

A smaller test case (2.5M articles) failed also.

mysql> alter table articles2
   -> add fulltext( text );
ERROR 1034 (HY000): 121 when fixing table

Table check was OK, diskspace check was OK. I'll try again with 1M records and let you know the result.

Regards,
Kurt.