Von: Ian O'Rourke [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 18. Januar 2004 12:22
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: SQL Query

Any idea what is wrong with the following:

SELECT * From articles ORDER BY EntryDate DESC LIMIT 1,10 WHERE SectionID=1

I want to return all articles with a particular SectionID, ordered by
EntryDate and then I want to pick the start point and list the next 10 from
that. Obviously in the final version the start point and the SectionID will
be dynamic.

I have tried removing the LIMIT part. I've tried changing the SectionID to a
different field it always gives me an uninformative error?