Von: Stephen Brownlow [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Freitag, 16. Januar 2004 02:44
An: Freddie Sorensen; 'MySQL List'
Betreff: Re: Not receiving list emails

Hello,

The MySQL list server sent me nothing for about 24 hours, until just
recently.

It followed my first attempt to use the support.mysql.com website and change
my details there [that might have been just a coincidence].

I started getting messages again soon after I sent a new subscription
message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The posting today by Jim Winstead of MySQL AB indicates that SpamCop might
be involved. The message is not clear to a non email techo like myself, so I
expect to see more comments in that thread.

Good luck,
Stephen