Here's a fun one to tickle your brains:

I've got a table holding the results of a bandwidth tester thingie.  Its
columns hold the date and time the test was run, the fully-qualified machine
name of the computer that took it, its IP address, and the speed in
kilobits/sec.  What I'd like to do is compute the average for each domain:
for example, there are many machine names in the adelphia.com domain, and
I'd like to get an average of all adelphia.com results...and all other
domains found in the database, which may increase daily.

I'm pretty new to SQL, so this is kinda befuddling to me.  Oh, the page is
in PHP if it needs a little extracurricular touch.

thanks a million!
Dan