At 0:49 +0000 1/27/04, Mike Mapsnac wrote:
Hello

I found today that some data on slave server were different than on master server. I don’t know how that can happen. Slave server was running, "show slave statu"s show no errors

If I make some updates on slave server. Does this updates will be reflected on
master server? Or slave cannot synchronize master server?

You're not supposed to update the slave server, except by means of updates from the master. Updates go from master to slave, not the other way around.

-- Paul DuBois, MySQL Documentation Team Madison, Wisconsin, USA MySQL AB, www.mysql.com

MySQL Users Conference: April 14-16, 2004
http://www.mysql.com/uc2004/