From: Mike Mapsnac [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2004 4:50 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: updates on slave server??

Hello

I found today that some data on slave server were different than on master
server. I don't know how that can happen. Slave server was running, "show
slave statu"s show no errors

If I make some updates on slave server. Does this updates will be reflected
on
master server? Or slave cannot synchronize master server?

Thanks