I have been beating my head against the wall for a couple of days now and
cannot figure this out. I am hoping that it can be done.

I have two tables each with only one field.

Table 1 - emailAddress (this contains things like [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], etc)
Table 2 - domains (this contains acme.com, test.com, funny.com, etc)

What I need is the ability to count the number of email address and list
them for each domain.  These tables are coming from two different sources
so I cannot control what I recieve.  I tried to use a LIKE but that does
not seem to work.

I am hoping this makes sense.

Thanks,

-brandon