wow, nice product.  Pretty easy to use and install - I like it.

I know enough about SQL and databases to just about break any flavor of them
I put my hand on ;-).  A couple of pointers would be great.

I'm creating a handfull of tables that will inter-depend on eachother, using
it within php.  I have three basic questions:

1.  Some of the tables have a unique ID, each new record should get the next
number available.  Is there an easy data type that will do this for me, or
do I need to get a record count myself and use record count + 1 when I
insert a new row?

2.  Some of the tables will need a timestamp of the exact date/time the
record was added.  Does timestamp do this, or again do I need to get time( )
and use that value on the insert myself?

3.  Some of the IDs from one table are used in another table, for example I
have an accounts table and a sites table.  Each account can have several
sites, and each site entry has an "account" field that has the account ID
(from question 1) to tell who the account owner is.  Isn't there a joint
query that I can run that is like 'SELECT * FROM `sites` WHERE `AccountID` =
( SELECT `ID` FROM `accounts` WHERE `Name` = 'First Last' )'???  Or do I
need to run the inner select and get the ID myself, then run the outer
select?  I admit, I know just enough SQL to wipe the database and drop all
the tables ;-), so any help would be greatly apreciate.

Thanks!

/dev/null