I want to make backup from my InnoDb tables as far as i understand todo
this when the database can't be down to use InnoDB HotBackup.
I was reading the manual and it said:

You can also simply copy all table files (`*.frm', `*.MYD', and `*.MYI'
files) as long as the server isn't updating anything.
 The script mysqlhotcopy does use this method. (But note that these
methods will not work if your database contains InnoDB tables.
 InnoDB does not store table contents in database directories).

How come when we run the table creation for InnoDB that i still see in
the database directory *.frm files for the created InnoDB tables?