Okay! Thank you all for the help!

'j.e.b.' suggested looking at the help info at the link below. That did the trick. I was able to go through that info an troubleshoot my problem.

You folks are great. A lot of experts are less than tolerant of beginners. I feel welcome here and I appreciate that!

Regards and thanks to all,

Marty Ray