Hi.

I've downloaded MySql Administrator 1.0.1a alpha for Windows and tried it.

It has options only enabled if MySQL Admnistrator is connected to localhost.
I'm connected as root to other host (which is Linux). For example the
Startup Variables. Some of these options are the most interesting options
and I want to use MySQL Administrator for connect to remote hosts. These
remote hosts are Linux that could be in the same LAN but that doesn't have X
server installed.

What is the reason for this? In the future these options will be enabled?

Iago.