Thanks for the information.

I also think it's a great tool.

Iago.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: viernes, 13 de febrero de 2004 14:30
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Asunto: RE: MySQL Administrator certain options only valid at localhost

A probable reason is that these are in startup files and hence the interface
needs file system access.

AFAIAA There are plans to have dynamic settings that can be changed at
runtime, but these are still plans.

No idea on the rest of it thou.

Neat tool, and looks great!  Like the backup tools.  The scheduled bit of
this is blank on mine so I assume that this is a bug as it should display
the "Local host only" message.

Greg